Please note that for the 2020 season, we will be allowing for refunds on our Value Cards. At this time, we will process refunds for value cards up to July 31st 2020. This date may be extended as we continue to monitor the COVID situation and PEI takes steps to re-open our borders.
Any returned cards will be put back up for sale on June 1st at 10am ADT on our online store. We will continue to add returned cards to the online store as we receive them after that date so please check back often. Cards cannot be returned under any circumstances if any rounds have been used on the card.
Steps to Return your card.
- Fill out form below and proceed to Step 2.
- Print the form. You must include the form with your returned cards(s).
- Please mail (registered mail is suggested) to Golf PEI attn. Value Card Return 193 Minna Jane Drive Charlottetown, PE C1E 0C4.
Cards and the form may be dropped into the mail slot on our front door at the Golf PEI Outlet Store at 193 Minna Jane Drive. Please use an envelope. Our outlet store is currently closed to the public until at least June 1st. Please check here for opening announcement/hours. https://golfpei.ca/ca/outlet
- We must receive the physical card in order to process the return. Please note that cards lost in mail cannot be replaced. Lost cards will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Cards may be returned to our Outlet Store but at this time, our outlet store is closed to the public. Please check here for opening announcement/hours. https://golfpei.ca/outlet
- Please allow a minimum of 2-4 weeks for processing.